- The tag started with a base made from recycled manila folders, sent to me in a care package made from a friend's craft stash.
- I sponged tea dye and vintage photo Distress inks alternately all over the tag, edging it with the vintage photo ink, then flicking a bit of water to get the water-distressed spots.
- I stamped two alternating corners with a Flonzcraft art nouveau stamp in tea dye Distress ink.
- The sentiment stamps are in vintage photo Distress ink and from KaiserCraft "Furry Friends" set, which I cut in half to make stamping individual definitions easier.
- The edges needed an extra something, so I pulled out my gold metallic Gelato and rubbed some along the tag edges.
- The cloudy texture behind the main sentiment journal card is actually a twice-used dryer sheet, folded in half and with the top and bottom edges hand-ripped.
- The journal card is from the Authentique "Durable" stack, die cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Five, and edge-inked with vintage photo Distress ink.
- Finishing touches: a strip of Little B gold metallic rose washi tape under the bottom left side of the dryer sheet, a glittered gold star on the die cut journal card, and a strip of cotton ribbon through the tag hole.
613 Avenue Create - Challenge #151 anything goes
Aud Sentiments - Challenge #145 anything goes
Brown Sugar - Challenge #173 anything goes
Craft Your Passion - Challenge #289 anything goes
Crafting From The Heart - Challenge #87 anything goes
Create And Inspire - Challenge #34 anything goes
Creative Fingers - Challenge #98 anything goes
Not Just Cards - Challenge #26 November anything goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty - Challenge #254 anything goes
Simply Papercraft - Challenge #18 anything goes
Sparkles Monthly - Challenge #74 Anything But A Card
The Crazy Challenge - #211 Everything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Challenge #210 anything goes