- To a base of cardboard food packaging, adhere glossy DCWV ruler/measuring tape paper.
- Mute the patterned paper by adding two layers of glossy gel medium with a little white and metallic champagne acrylic paints mixed in. Brush a little silver acrylic paint around the edges as a border.
- Once the tinted gel medium dries, stamp Alice and the sentiment in black Staz-on ink, then color Alice with markers.
- The arrow is a wood piece, colored with blue marker and then muted with white acrylic paint. The non-flower embellishment is a metal piece tinted with black Adirondack alcohol ink and an adhesive crystal added to the center.
- Final steps: adhere the arrow, metal, and flower embellishments; add some pearl drops and highlight the flower stigma with a Viva pearl pen.
613 Avenue Create - Challenge #160 anything goes
A Bit More Time To Craft - Challenge #12 anything goes
Aud Sentiments - Challenge #147 anything goes + a sentiment
Craft Stamper - January "Take a Stamp" challenge
Crafty Catz - Challenge #308 Girls Just Want To Have Fun
Crafty Girlz - Challenge #11 anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - January challenge
Creative Fingers - Challenge #101 anything goes
Get Creative - Challenge #31 Fantasy, Mythological, Etc...
Lunagirl Moonbeams & Lunagirl.com - January Babies & Children challenge
More Mixed Media - January Blue challenge
Not Just Cards - Challenge #28
Simply Papercraft - Challenge #21 anything goes