Friday, October 28, 2022

Playing Card a Week (PCAW) #2

Week 2 of my playing card challenge has been easy peasy. It's spooky season and this is the first Halloween crafting I've done, so there were lots of supplies vying for my attention. Some black gesso, a "Laboratorie" chemistry stamp, Versamark ink, and Archival ink pulled together the first layer:
Stampers Anonymous' "Anatomy Chart" was the first supply I envisioned as part of this card so I knew it would be the center piece. Initially it was a toss up between the rib cage stamp or the skull stamp, but you see which won out. Emboss in white...
... add a fuzzy text rub-on and some 3D stickers...
... with a final twist of glow-in-the-dark paint! This was the first time I've tried stamping glowing paint and I'm very excited that it worked!
Happy Halloween, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment