Thursday, June 30, 2016

Eclectic Ellapu July 2016 Pink Team Challenge

It has been a slow crafting month but busy life month for me. Eclectic Ellapu's July "Anything Goes" Pink Team challenge gave me the motivation needed to carve out some time to craft! Killing two birds with one stone, I used my crafting time to create a present for a friend. These wooden initials have been hanging out in my stash for a year or two, intended for this project, so I am very happy to have finally put them to use.

Stained wood with Distress Stain and Dylusions spray.
Test layout of miscellaneous stash findings.

Papers picked, cut, torn, layered, and glued.
More Distress Stain, through stencils.

Modeling paste dyed with 3 inks, then stenciled.
Glued down stash embellishments.

Added metallic mist and mica flakes to complete.


{crafted while listening to Twenty One Pilots, Fitz & the Tantrums, and Phantagram}

2 comments:

  1. Love the tree effects on your letters - absolutely stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project, your friend will enjoy. Sometimes we just have to be in that moment to work on something.
    Sue C

    ReplyDelete