Monday, February 22, 2016

Winter Pocket Letter

This winter is continuing to stretch out in front of me, so I decided it was time for some seasonal crafting. Specifically, I had an impulse to make something for one of my best friends and settled easily upon a winter-themed pocket letter. If you are not familiar with pocket letters, or have heard about them but do not know what they are all about, check out Janette Lane's blog for a rundown.


Starting my letter was easy because I already had two non-Christmas, winter-specific paper pads, so I did not have to spend too much time coordinating papers. Of the two, the Recollections "Winter Frost" pad quickly won me over due to its muted blues and silver foil accented paper. Its single-sided paper gave me room to write on the back of each card without competing against strong patterns. From there, I grabbed some scrap papers and a few embellishments, then set to arranging and gluing!





{crafted while listening to "Disappearing World" by Fair}

Entered in:
Creative Fingers - Challenge #103 Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Challenge #220 Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Nice pocket letter creation and so funny with the boots on the bird :) Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers & Welcome back!
    DT Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete