After a two week break, here is number 7 in my Wonderland artist trading card set.
- Card base is black acrylic painted cardboard food packaging, edged with white pigment ink.
- Measure washi tape and mask off Knave of Hearts stamp, then stamp in white directly onto black ATC base.
- Add strips of washi tape, mask top and bottom edges, then stamp directly onto washi tape using black Staz-on ink. Dry completely.
- Stamp sentiment in Versamark ink, heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Final steps: Add adhesive crystals and adhesive black pearls.
Brown Sugar Challenge - #187 Pearls
Crafty Girlz - February Anything Goes Challenge
Create and Inspire - Challenge #40 Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Challenge #103 Anything Goes
Left of Center - Challenge #119 Bling Bling
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Challenge #24 Anything Goes
Sparkles Monthly - Challenge #77 Something for the Males
Stamping Sensations - February Anything Goes Challenge
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - #119 Twist of Fantasy
Word Art Wednesday - Challenge #220 anything goes