- Black acrylic craft paint on food-packaging cardboard background.
- Glue patterned paper to bottom of ATC.
- Add gray acrylic craft paint "cloud" to right side of ATC and also thinly along the edges of the card.
- Stamp Bill the lizard image over gray paint cloud and paper using black Versafine ink.
- Stamp "I do wish I hadn't drunk quite so much" quote in Versamark and heat emboss with silver embossing powder.
- Stencil black and glitter modeling paste dots onto left side of ATC. Allow for drying time.
- Brush glazing medium over entire ATC.
Anything But Cute Mixed Media - Challenge #9 "Ring out the Old, Bring in the New"
Craft Stamper - January "Take a Stamp" challenge
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - January anything goes
Creative Fingers - Challenge #100 anything goes
Get Creative - Challenge #30 Something New
Moving Along With the Times - Challenge #11 Spots & Dots
Not Just Cards - Challenge #28 anything goes
Sisters of Craft - January anything goes
Your Scrapbook Place - January anything goes