- Start with pale yellow ledger background paper, add strip of faded black paper with yellow polka dots to right side, and sponge card edges with black pigment ink.
- Cut black paper doily down to size, adhere to bottom edge of ATC.
- Stamp "Do bats eat cats?" quote in top left corner, and adhere two black bat die cuts around quote.
- Stamp Cheshire Cat in vintage sepia Versafine ink on ivory cardstock, fussy cut image, add pop dots to back of cat image.
- Position, but do not adhere cat image. Glue down feathers behind the cat, and glue brown twine bow below cat. Adhere cat image.
- Add three clear adhesive rhinestones to bottom right corner of ATC. Finished!
Craft Stamper - January "Take a Stamp" challenge
Craft Your Passion - Challenge #295 anything goes
Crafting From the Heart - Challenge #95 anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog - January anything goes
Crafty Girlz - Challenge #11 anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - January anything goes
Create and Inspire - Challenge #37 anything goes
Creative Fingers - Challenge #100 anything goes
Eclectic Ellapu - Dec/Jan "Cards to Die for" purple team challenge
Get Creative - Challenge #30 Something New
Moving Along With the Times - Challenge #11 Spots & Dots
Not Just Cards - Challenge #28 anything goes
Scrapper's Delights - Challenge #51 anything goes
Simply Papercraft - Challenge #21 anything goes
Sisters of Craft - January anything goes